For the past year, I have been searching for a rug for Léonore's room - i still haven't decided yet...
Here, I put together a selection of rugs that I like. Some are very playful and often on the pricey side of the spectrum - others are reflecting the geometrical and pattern trends of these days.
- BIG GAME by Miles Design - Balouga Edition (1890€)
- BILLIE BADGER rug - found at SHAKSHUKA (80€)
- PINOCCHIO by Hay (starting at 298€)
- STOCKHOLM by Ikea (149€)
- TAPIS TISSE GRIS - found at My Little Square (40€)
- DOT by Lorena Canals (199€)
Which one is your favourite? Please share!