Here in Rome, we have a very special little second shop for children clothes : L'armadio di Oliver! It belongs to Oliver's mom - Claudia, a dear friend of mine!
An interior designer and photographer by trade, Claudia - a Danish girl who came to Rome 14 years ago, opened her trendy second-hand store after the birth of her son Oliver.
Because sometimes those little cute clothes deserve a second life.
Claudia put together an excellent collection of French, Scandinavian, Dutch and American brands. They are presented clean and pressed as if they were new.
Here are my favourites of the fall selection:
- Shirt by WHEAT (new) - 9M - 15€
- Pinguin Onesie by URBAN ELK - 3M - 12 €
- Striped Jumper by ZARA - 6M - 18€
- Cardigan by GAP - 3Y - 22€
- Japenese-style Gilet - 2Y - 50€
- Yellow Cardigan by NAMEIT - 2-4M - 20€
- Star-Denim-Shirt by ZEF - 6M - 22€
- Owl Dress by SOFT GALLERY - 4Y - 30€
Looking for special little gifts - A selection of handmade pacifier holders are also available.
* If you can't make it to Rome, I am sure Claudia will ship whatever you saw and like to wherever you are on this planet! OnlineShop coming soon!