Léonore already opened her 3rd bag this morning - she got raisins and you will get: Mamie et Moi!Read More
Filtering by Category: MINISHOP
If choosing your child's clothes and toys - quality, sustainability, fair working conditions and design are your top priority, have a look at the new online shop BEETLES&BUGS.
Brigitte Neve - a girl I met a few years back in Vienna, started her own online shop last month. She put together a delicate curated selection of children clothing, toys and home wear for kids.
Please find below my favourites:
1 - MOI Jeans Dress with neon pink pocket and zipper in the back - unfortunately doesn't exist in my size! 52€ 2 - NUNUNU Sprinkle Baggy Pants in black! 46€ 3 - BLUNE Owl Shirt - connect the dots style - love it! 32€ 4 - MAISON INDIGO raw edged recycled denim star garland! In my world you can never go wrong with stars! 39€
Glad to have made it to the first edition of the let'z go local market at the Carré Rotondes in Luxembourg this weekend!
Here in Rome, we have a very special little second shop for children clothes : L'armadio di Oliver! It belongs to Oliver's mom - Claudia, a dear friend of mine!
An interior designer and photographer by trade, Claudia - a Danish girl who came to Rome 14 years ago, opened her trendy second-hand store after the birth of her son Oliver.
Because sometimes those little cute clothes deserve a second life.
Claudia put together an excellent collection of French, Scandinavian, Dutch and American brands. They are presented clean and pressed as if they were new.
Here are my favourites of the fall selection:
- Shirt by WHEAT (new) - 9M - 15€
- Pinguin Onesie by URBAN ELK - 3M - 12 €
- Striped Jumper by ZARA - 6M - 18€
- Cardigan by GAP - 3Y - 22€
- Japenese-style Gilet - 2Y - 50€
- Yellow Cardigan by NAMEIT - 2-4M - 20€
- Star-Denim-Shirt by ZEF - 6M - 22€
- Owl Dress by SOFT GALLERY - 4Y - 30€
Looking for special little gifts - A selection of handmade pacifier holders are also available.
* If you can't make it to Rome, I am sure Claudia will ship whatever you saw and like to wherever you are on this planet! OnlineShop coming soon!